Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Can't Do "Wordless" Wednesday!

The morning Babycakes was born, I took pictures of what flowers were blooming and each year since, my iris's have bloomed, this one just in time, around 5pm that evening!
My little garden! (before our grass died) I planted zucchini, grape tomatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, and cosmos and zinnias--great butterfly attractors, come August!

The bushes right outside our church, the blooms and sun so bright they just glowed as the girls magnetized toward the flowers! Ever notice how girls do that? It's so lovely, isn't it?



3 comments:

  1. I tis hard, isn't it?

    I luv that pic with the girls and the flowering bush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've only REALLY done a true Wordless Wednesday once. I just like the description. Maybe we could call it Wednesday in 25 words or less???

    I'm such a flower lover! I miss my irises from Fargo. I did save some & they're growing in my MIL's garden for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello little girlies. Can I come in my dress and sit by you and smell the flowers. I can bath in the sunshine and hear your giggles?


    I love little girls. So sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!